Weddings are the time you celebrate with your loved ones. It needs to be treated as the only special occasion in your life which you celebrate with your near and dear ones. As all special days are celebrated in life, this day is also marked by gifts from your friends and family. However, these gifts should be gifted with heart and not with the price tag. It is the feeling attached to the gift that forms its true essence.
So, instead of fretting over what kind of gift you would like to give to the couple, here are some different innovative ideas you may before presenting it to a truly special one.
- You could actually gift the couple an early wedding gift by giving them a night to remember before they take off for their honeymoon. A special honeymoon suite with all those romantic trappings such as soft pillows, champagne, flowers and all the other accessories will make the couple remember your gift forever.
- If you have ever been to the place where the couple is going for honeymoon, you can also gift them a gift certificate of your favorite restaurant or resort activity. This will make their honeymoon extra sweet.
- Instead of giving them a normal everyday gift, you can present the couple with something special which will make them remember you even after several years after the wedding. For example, you can gift them a bottle of scotch or French wine with the instructions to open it on couple’s tenth wedding anniversary, or you could frame the wedding invitation in an ornate frame to which the couple will be able to look fondly and say “Our friend John gave us that for our wedding.”
Sometimes though, regular gifts can also do the trick. Some of the examples of the popular yet unforgettable gifts can be listed as follows:
- Weddings symbolize love and commitment. A gift that celebrates this special bonding is the flowers. They appeal to every single soul with their beauty and fragrance and in a true sense bear the freshness of nature required to symbolize the start of anew life.
- Jewelry is used to mark important occasions in our life. Wedding is one such event that can be easily categorized in that. There are endless options one can explore in this gift area. For example silver, sterling silver, platinum, gold, diamond…the possibilities in this category are just innumerable.
Thus, innovative or traditional, gifting should be made from the bottom of your heart and not from the credit card!!!!!